Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Pi Day + Ty Segall

Today was my favourite day of the year - Pi Day. The day we take time out of our busy lives to recognize everyone's favourite irrational number. I honestly celebrate this holiday, along side Robert Burns Day and Mole Day (celebrating Avogadro's number). I am a huge nerd for esoteric holidays.

We had pizza pie, pecan pie and pumpkin pie while we watched Dirty Dancing. It was a dream come true. I'd go as far as saying it topped Pi Day 2 years ago where I drank mimosas and played wii with Cut Off Your Hands on a sunny 65 degree day. That year I baked apple pie, bought a cherry pie and Maria made the best key lime pie I've ever had.

Marge loves Papa John's

Tonight I learned a very important lesson - don't eat as much as humanly possible then go see Ty Segall and try to dance.

True

No comments:

Post a Comment