Monday, June 6, 2011

ASS EVERYWHERE

The last time Big Freedia was in Chicago she played New Years Eve. It was probably 32 degrees that night and at least 300 people were at the show dressed in gold lamé booty shorts, the other 100 were in all glitter. You know what was surprising - on a 75 degree day in June I saw only 4 people in inappropriately small clothing. Interesting.

This was the most genuine fun I've had at the Bottle...ever?
It was impossible not to shake your ass and grin from ear to ear.

the professional ass shakers


Azz Everywhere
Seriously, if you get a chance to see Big Freedia - go. You will have fun.




This is just because I love to see some ass bouncing. I do not in anyway condone Mr. Ghetto or shopping at Walmart.

1 comment:

  1. DAN HOGAN06 June, 2011

    I LOVE THE WAL-MART SONG AND THE ACCOMPANYING VIDEO

    ReplyDelete