Tuesday, November 3, 2009

HALLOWEEN/PONYS

Halloween is by far the best day of the year (well I guess our wedding anniversary is now a close second) but it was extra special this year because Ponys got together to play their first show together in 2 years!!

The Ponys hold an extra special place in my heart because I met Bobby at their show in Vancouver in 2007. Also they are 4 of the nicest people I could ask to be friends with :)



Beth and Sean always kill it on Halloween - perfect Gatekeeper and Key Master


Laura and Kevin looked totally awesome


The costume that made me laugh the hardest goes to Joanna as Matt Williams


The return of SPARKLE DOG and his new friend Scooby Doo


Ashley and Mary-Kate Olsen looked fucking perfect


This costume is more of an inside joke - All the male staff of the Empty Bottle dressed up as Bob Johnson, the best door guy ever, and this is a specific "drunk bob on halloween" costume


My favorite costume of the night - TEENWOLF!


And my flawless Lady Gaga costume - if only people knew who I was supposed to be....

Even The Ponys dressed up - all as classic wrestlers, Jered was a rad Ultimate Warrior and I have no idea who Melissa was supposed to be but she was totally hot in a zebra bodysuit.

The show was epic, the band was fucking amazing, and the whole place was full of friends in killer costumes. There was a high percentage of home made and creative costumes which might be the best part of this whole recession. I only wish there were more holidays that involved candy and dressing up.

No comments:

Post a Comment