Sunday, May 2, 2010

May Day!!!

"In many countries, May Day is synonymous with International Workers' Day, or Labour Day, a day of political demonstrations and celebrations organised by unions and other groups. May Day is also a traditional holiday in many cultures."
Thanks Wikipedia!!!


My May Day was insane - it involved a very ridiculous night at work followed by an awesome show at the Empty Bottle.
First up, friend Nathan Lilley's band, Call me Lightning from Milwaukee fucking slayed.

Then was Harlem - the reason I was so grumpy today....5 hours sleep between shifts at work is not nearly enough.
I only caught 4 songs before I physically couldn't stand anymore but the first 4 songs were fucking amazing!!!

Black and White style
I hate red lights - note to all dudes doing lights at shows...I HATE RED LIGHTS!!!
I feel like this blog has become "what's happening at the Empty Bottle" updates.
I need to get outside my comfort zone this week for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment