Monday, June 8, 2009

Aberdeen, Scotland

Leeds was a really good show, someone even wrote a review about it - that's special right? Anyways, off to SCOTLAND now yay!


Leed's knows Bobby better than I do


Huge thank you to James and Matty, great great great show, fantastic place to stay and all around major fun


another 6 hour day in the van


Scotland the Brave


I believe I told them to "look Scotish" in this photo - Aberdeen is very very gray but also pretty


Dear Stuart,
haha
xoxo,
Elisse


FREEEEEEDOM!
ok so this was one of the few things I wanted to actually see in Aberdeen - finally found it like 10 minutes before the show started. I've been to Aberdeen before so I totally recognized a million foot statue of Mel Gibson from afar
(note to Scotish people: that was a joke, I know who William Wallace is)


double self-portraits


Imagine Pavement and Dinosaur Jr made a baby...it's band would sound like Wonderswan


totally rad band Copy Haho


being creepy in the ally


hardcore scotch drinking - it was Glenfidich Mom! I knew you'd be proud :)


Tim looks like Jack the Ripper


this is where we played - it was totally awesome!


thank you thank you thank you Joe, Richards and Stuart

so glad I got to go to Scotland - I was tempted after we were done playing to get out from behind the drums and do a highland fling but I was sure if it would come off adorable or offensive, so I didn't. The show as great, the people were awesome and I love Scotland!!

No comments:

Post a Comment