Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Day Off

So today was one of 3 days I get off this entire trip and we decided to make the most of it by sleeping in and driving a billion hours.


Only had enough time to see one thing in Barcelona so we went to the Gaudi museum


being tourists


someone was getting there wedding photos right here - Maybe this is where Bobby and I will have our next wedding


View from the top


the next 6 hours were spent like this and then 5 hours more after we stopped for dinner


Nice is Nice!


some magical center full of restaurants and gelatarias


dinner at 10pm


so hungry, so delicious


all I wanted was escargot - but no where had them, which is weird because the last time I was in Nice I ate them everyday. But I settled with moules :)


could not leave france without a nutella crepe


some fountain


beautiful walk back to the van - wish we were there during the day


power station in the van - the constant struggle to keep things charged!

No comments:

Post a Comment