Saturday, May 23, 2009

Kristiansand, Norway

Finally, the day came to say good bye to Hansen - Totally bummed


goodbye hugs


Dima cried


Norway's countryside is insane beautiful


stopped to hang out at this lake


Man Vs Wild


In Kristiansand, with my favorite Viking Luis :)


tall ships!!


more sculpture gardens


I found some deer - yay!


and then some real swans who came to see if I had food for them...I did not


This looked mighty Norwegian - had to take a touristy photo


Charlie's Bar - just for Ashleigh


my new high hat friend


my new favorite photo of myself - thanks Conrad! My vanity knows no end


stuck out in the rain


the tiniest hotel room for 4

Kristiansand turned out to be a summer town, and it's only spring, but the show was totally rad none the less. Conrad was fucking hilarious - everyone was coming up after the show telling him to put out a stand up comedy dvd. We happened to show up during Christi Himmelfahrt, a holiday I've never heard of that is apparently the day Jesus 'drove' to heaven. No stores were open so I didn't get to explore anything - looks like I'll have to trip back to Kristiansnd one day to hang out with Luis and do all the things Vikings do

No comments:

Post a Comment