Monday, May 18, 2009

Leipzig, Germany

The morning in Dresden I made good on my bet and helped make breakfast - It was majorly fun actually and I learned how to make typical vegan spreads for bread. German's love their spreads.



easy rider Dima


making some delicious/nutritious breakfast


breakfast table outside


breakfast dog Finnius


some dresden dolls :)


Bobby is excellent at slacking (I think that's what they call it)


German efficiency at it's finest


Dorothea came to see us - YAY!


getting prettied up


we actually sounded like musicians at this show


hahahaha so much smoke machine


we played first, and I used someone elses kit and we didn't need to wait around to get paid - so we ran to this other place to see GRAND ARCHIVES!!!


I'm happy to see Grand Archives and I'm happy to be drinking a Pina Colada in Germany


THOR - so much can be said about this man. Pictured here rocking a clarinet, he also played the drums and a home made hammer dulcimer


hanging out on the balcon after the show with Jeff and Curtis


THE ORIGINAL!!

Leipzig was a totally bizarre experience - we played in like the dungeon of a medieval fort with some terrible world music bands, I drank a Club Mate, 2 espressos and a red bull all within a few hours of eachother and was bouncing off the walls and we got to see a great band from Seattle just down the street. We didn't get to hit up a German techno dance party - maybe tomorrow will be our lucky night

No comments:

Post a Comment